Command line options, keyboard shortcuts and hidden config options
Command line options
LCD Smartie takes the following options:
- -hide: On startup, minimise to the system tray.
- -totalhide: On startup, disappear! but remain running in the background.
- -config [filename]: Name of config file to use; config.ini by default. [example: -config config2.ini]
Some actions can be preformed by pressing keys whilst the main Smartie window is active.
- z: Previous winamp track
- x: Play winamp track
- c: Pause winamp
- v: stop winamp
- b: Next winamp track
- n: backlight on/off
- m: Freeze - stay on current screen
- k: previous theme
- l: next theme
- ,: previous screen
- .: next screen
- ?: refresh data now
Hidden config options
This section describes any settings that can be placed in the config.ini file but don't (yet) appear in the user's interface.
- In the [General Settings] section:
- MinFadeContrast: This setting defines the lowest point of the contrast when using the contrast fade screen interaction. Many LCD screen go blank long before reaching 0 contrast - so contrast fade may appear to be doing nothing for a long period of time. If you set this to your LCD's lowest visible contrast then the contrast fade interaction will greatly improve.
- LCDType can be set to 5 to use the Test Driver - other values can be set via the UI but not 5.
- In the [Test Driver] section:
- These settings are described on the Test Driver page.